All of these dogs are fostered by the St. Louis Senior Dog Project
please stop by www.stlseniordogproject.org if you are interested in adopting or fostering.

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Winken is our Dog of the Week for July 16-23

Hi everyone!
Winken here,  Thelma and Louise never got back to posting again they got busy getting ready for our BIG adoption event this weekend. They did however send my foster mom an email letting us know that my turn as the official Dog of the Week has started! I am super excited! 

If you haven't read my story you can go back a couple of blogs and read Dogs of the Week Blog the Change. If you are in a rush that's ok, you can always come back and visit our blog later :)

Well it is kind of late and I should be getting some sleep but I did want to share with all of you some info on our BIG adoption event going on this week. The St. Louis Senior Dog Project is holding an adoption event not only Saturday but Sunday as well! *foster mom walks in the room and talks to Winken* Oh yeah, my foster mom Michel just reminded me to tell you guys the spot where we are going to be at: From 11am to 3pm come visit us at the Kirkwood Petco, Kirkwood, MO

Now, don't think that because you are not looking for a pet you shouldn't stop by! Just come and show us dogs some love, give us a hug or a pet, we always enjoy that. And while you are there maybe you can come and talk to some of the humans of the group and find out a bit more of what they do. 

Finally if you are not in the St. Louis area I super super encourage you too still go out and check out your local humane society and shelter and give those dogs/cats/rabbits etc some love, they will appreciate it :)
Good night!
-Winken

Follow me on Twitter

No comments: