We got an award from our new friend "I still want more puppies" ! Our senior dogs and not so senior dogs are excited! So lots of licks and woofs for "I still want more puppies"!
This award comes with some conditions :)
1) Thank the person who gave you the award: BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!!!
2) Share 7 things about yourself
- I love to be online on facebook and twitter :) so I volunteered myself to be the twitterer for the St. Louis Senior Dog Project and that is how @STLSeniorDog came about
- And this blog came about because my initial idea was to let our selected Dogs of the Week tweet, now the dogs didn't like that as much as writing about themselves so I had to put up a blog for them :)
- I have two rescue dogs with my boyfriend, their names are Moxie and Liam, you can find us as part of the R.O.A.R squad!And ProjectDog!
- I also foster for the St. Louis Senior Dog Project, we are on our 9th foster right now, Miss Rosie
- Ok I think I am going to stop at 6, let me tell you that I am new at the whole social media thing but that I am loving it! I love the online community of pet rescue/ pet lovers/ pet everything!
Now the most awesome part of this award:
3) Pass this award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic
Ok here it goes!
Grouchy Puppy - love the blog, love the motto "give fearlessly. influence positively."
Project Dog - What I love of Kira's project is that she is photographing not only purebreds but rescue dogs as well! How cool is that!
Fido and Wino - Love the blogs and of course the cool idea of the R.O.A.R. squad!
Be the Change for Animals - A great new cause to help out each week by giving a #voluntweet (yes i invented that hashtag) or online
24 paws of love Love the photo stories of the dog packs
Peggy's Pet Place Monday Pet Roundups and more
Now some blogs from other members of St. Louis Senior Dog Project :)
The St.Louis Senior Dog Project Blog Our fearless leader Ellen talks about rescue, awesome stories
My life gone to the dogs - Becky is a foster for St. Louis Senior Dog Project AND she is the twitterer of @LastChanceMO
Who rescued whom? - Kim is one more foster of St. Louis Senior Dog Project! Go Foster Parents!
Dogrush Ranch Kati is a foster and so much more, read about her farm!
4) Contact the bloggers and let them know they where picked!