All of these dogs are fostered by the St. Louis Senior Dog Project
please stop by www.stlseniordogproject.org if you are interested in adopting or fostering.

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

Hi all! My name is Zippy! and i am one cool photogenic senior dog! I am an 11 year old dachshund/ jack russel mix.
 
 Just last weekend I went with a bunch of other foster dogs to a RiverCity Rascals baseball game! It was awesome, there are certain days during the season when us pooches are allowed to go to the game and hang out with our parents (or foster parents) and meet other pooches :) That day Velma a previous St. Louis Senior Dog foster came in with her family, she is one lucky lady. Check out these pictures from the game----

Velma (on the left) a previous foster and Saburo a current foster
Me greeting a human at the game
mmmmmm peanuts!
Doxie invasion at the baseball game!

Thanks for checking out our pics,
Bye,
Zippy

Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

Pup Fan said...

Looks like a great day... pups and baseball sound like a winning combo to me!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love that first picture...you're right, so photogenic!